MNA Dues Structure Vote
Per MNA Bylaws (Article III – Dues; Section 1 – Establishment and Payment of Dues), we will be holding a Dues Structure vote at this year’s Convention as well as providing an opportunity to vote via Absentee Ballot. For detailed information on what you are being asked to vote on and to access the Absentee Ballot request form, please log into the Member Center.
Results of the vote will be emailed to all members on Wednesday, October 10 and will also be included in the Winter Edition Accent.
HOW TO VOTE
VOTE ON SITE – Radisson Blu – Minneapolis, 35 S 7th St, Minneapolis, MN, 55402
- Saturday, October 6th 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 7th 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 8th 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
VOTE BY ABSENTEE BALLOT (two-step process):
- Submit a “Request for Absentee Ballot” form to MNA by September 15, 2018. (as this date falls on a Saturday, paper request forms received in the MNA Office by Monday, September 17 at 4:30pm will be accepted. Online form submissions will be accepted until 11:59pm on Saturday, September 15)
(Log into the Member Center to access the online version of this form)
Upon receipt of your signed request form, MNA will mail an absentee ballot to your home address.
- Submit your absentee ballot to the MNA Office by September 30, 2018 in order to be considered valid for inclusion in the vote tabulation. (As this date falls on a Sunday, absentee ballots received in the MNA office by Monday, October 1 at 4:30pm will be accepted)