MNA offers a wealth of information and resources just for nurses at every stage of your career.
- MNA Travel Discount Program: MNA is pleased to offer an exclusive worldwide travel discount service to our members. Savings average 10-20% below market on all hotels and car rental suppliers around the world. Save time and money. Let us negotiate the best deals and comparison price for you. Any hotel, any care, anywhere, anytime. Click here to log into the member center and save on your next trip.
- Nurse licensing and practice.
- Educational opportunities. Offered at no cost for members seeking to enhance their knowledge and leadership skills in labor relations, nursing practice and education trends, and advocacy. Classes are offered in a variety of ways, in order to meet your schedule, location, learning timeline, and style of learning. Most educational sessions are designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing continuing education requirements.
- Labor Education Scholarship Application. Available to Registered Nurses who wish to attend workshops or conferences on the subjects of Labor Relations or Labor Studies. Download a pdf of the Labor Education Scholarship Guidelines.
- Scholarship and grant opportunities. Minnesota Nurses Association Foundation (MNAF), a non-profit corporation affiliated with the Minnesota Nurses Association, provides funding for nursing research grants and scholarships.
- Discounted Products & Services. MNA members have access to an amazing variety of discounts on products and services you and your family use every day, from insurance programs for retirees to telephone discounts to museums and retail stores. Check them out and start saving!
- MNA Financial Wellness Program
- Supplemental term life, critical illness, and accident insurance through Guardian Insurance
- Medicare and Dental programs for retirees
- Union Plus. By using the collective power of unions, Union Plus offers valuable, discounted products and services exclusively to working families.
Please log in to the Member Center and visit the Member Benefits/Discounts page under Member Resources for these valuable discounts: