Medicare Insurance Plans for MNA Members and Relatives who Qualify for Medicare
MNA makes supplemental insurance plans available to its Medicare-eligible retirees and their Medicare-eligible relatives. This is a voluntary Group Medicare plan offered through Medica Insurance and marketed by Allan Winters of the Holden Insurance Agency.
- Medicare Cost/Advantage Plans (depends on the county)
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance for MNA Members and Relatives who qualify for Medicare
- Group Prime Solution Cost Plan/Medicare Advantage Plans (Same plan designs, depending on what county you reside in) MNA sponsors a choice from two benefit packages:
- Comprehensive benefits with 100% coverage for covered medical services
- Five-tier Part D benefit with coverage gap or “donut hole”
- Comprehensive benefits with affordable co-pays for covered medical services;
- Five-tier standard Part D plan;
- MNA’s sponsored Group Benefit plans deliver all the benefits of Medicare Parts A, B, and D; plus additional benefits such as a basic health club membership through the Silver Sneakers fitness program and a Health Advocate Nurse Line to assist you with non-emergency medical questions. You, your spouse, and any eligible dependents must be enrolled in Medicare Parts A and Part B.
For an application, call the Holden Agency at 715-392-1294
Retiree Dental Plan
A group dental plan is also available for retirees of any age, their spouses and/or children, and any MNA members who currently do not have dental insurance through their employers.
To learn more, contact Al Winters at 715-392-1294 (office) or 218-390-7877 (cell). Email: email@example.com