- Registered nurse in an MNA facility;
- Licensed Practical Nurse in an MNA facility;
- Non-nurse professional in an MNA facility;
- Non-nurses including janitorial, food service, data entry, filing clerk;
- Non-collective bargaining: RNs who work in hospitals not represented by MNA with full membership access;
- Associate Membership for those RNs who are not represented by MNA for collective bargaining who wish to have access to MNA for limited activities;
- Student nurses enrolled in an RN program are also eligible for Associate Membership;
Fill out this membership application and become a member of our great union!