As nurses working in our community’s hospitals and medical facilities, you see firsthand the struggles and triumphs of patients and their families. You work hard every day delivering a high level of care from the heart while building trust with your patients and the people with whom you work.
St. Paul Federal Credit Union (St. Paul Federal) has been committed to our community for over 65 years, and we are a strong believer in helping our members succeed and prosper. St. Paul Federal was founded in 1953 to serve the members of IBEW Local Union #110 in St. Paul, and our credit union employees are members of OPEIU Local Union #12. We know how to take care of union members and their families.
Based on your membership in the Minnesota Nurses Association, you are now AUTOMATICALLY ELIGIBLE to take advantage of the great products and services of St. Paul Federal Credit Union, nationally recognized four years in a row as one of the best credit unions in the country!
- We offer incredible value – high savings rates, low loan rates, and low fees
- We provide unparalleled convenience – branches, cash access, and technology
- We deliver superior service – compassion, caring and responsive
- We protect you – peace of mind in your financial life
- We are consistently recognized as having some of the highest deposit rates in the state of Minnesota.
- In fact, our Simply Checking pays a bonus rate of up to 4.99% APR2,3 when you meet the transaction requirements.
- Our 60-month certificate currently pays 3.05% APR2,3
- How do auto loan rates as low as 2.89% APR2,4 sound? (for up to a 60-month term)
- No-cost access to more than 70 Minnesota branch locations and more than 5,000 across the country
- No-cost access to more than 250 Minnesota ATMs and more than 30,000 across the country
- World-class technology to access your accounts
When enrolling online, please enter Local MNA in the promotion code box.
On behalf of the entire St. Paul Federal team, I welcome you to our family.
1 Based on the 2019 annual report by DepositAccounts.com
2 APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. All rates are deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
3 For complete product rules & rate information, please visit: https://stpaulfcu.org/checking
4 Example: monthly loan payment for a $25,000 auto loan with a term of 60 months at 2.89% APR will be approximately $448.00.