(St. Paul) – December 13, 2022 – At 12:30 p.m. tomorrow, Wednesday, December 14, 2022, nurses with the Minnesota Nurses Association will respond to the results of ratification votes by 15,000 nurses in the Twin Cities and Twin Ports on the tentative agreements for new three-year contracts reached last week.
Voting on contract ratification has been taking place this past Friday, yesterday, and today. Results will be shared at the Wednesday press conference where nurses will discuss next steps in the fight to put Patients Before Profits; details are included below.
MNA NURSES RESPOND TO RATIFICATION VOTE AND DISCUSS NEXT STEPS
- When: Tomorrow, Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Minnesota Nurses Association, 345 Randolph Ave, Suite 200, St Paul, MN 55102
- Who: Nurses with the Minnesota Nurses Association
- What: Respond to results of ratification votes on tentative agreements for new contracts and discuss next steps in the fight to put Patients Before Profits
- Why: To put patients before profits and address crises of short-staffing, retention and patient care