All book club meetings are at the MNA Office in St. Paul from 5-7 p.m.
- Thursday, January 16: Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup by John Carreyrou (2018)
- Thursday, March 12: When Nurses Hurt Nurses: Recognizing and Overcoming the Cycle of Nurse Bullying by Cheryl Dellasega (2011)
- Thursday, May 21: Intensive Care: The Story of a Nurse by Echo Heron (1988)
- Thursday, September 17: Condition Critical: The Story of a Nurse Continues by Echo Heron (1994)
- Thursday, November 19: My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist’s Personal Journey by Jill Bolte Taylor, PhD (2006)