The Minnesota Nurses Association Foundation, a non-profit corporation affiliated with the Minnesota Nurses Association, provides funding for nursing research grants and scholarships.
Complete applications must be received in the MNA Office by June 1, 2016:
- 2016 MNA Member Scholarship Application
- 2016 MNA Member Scholarship Application Recommendation Form
- 2016 MNA Legacy Scholarship Application Form
- Student Nurse-MNA Associate Member Scholarships and Grants Sheet with Descriptions
- 2016 Student Nurse-MNA Associate Member Scholarship Application Form
- 2016 Student Nurse-MNA Associate Member Scholarship Application Recommendation Form
Quarterly Deadline Dates: January 1, April 1, June 1, October 1
Each year, MNAF provides thousands of dollars in scholarships and grants to members and students. They are excellent opportunities to advance the nursing profession through research and education. Members are encouraged to apply.
Find out if you, a relative, or a colleague may qualify for a scholarship or grant here!
MNAF was established in 1981 to honor the memory of Katharine Densford Dreves. Katharine was president of the American Nurses Association, president of Minnesota Nurses Association, and Director of the University of Minnesota School of Nursing. Her vision and determination promoted the advancement of the profession in the development of knowledge on a state, national, and international level.
- MNAF serves as a vehicle for donations to support nursing research and scholarships for nursing education. You can contribute to the advancement of nursing research and education by donating to MNAF.
- Contributions to MNAF make excellent gifts for special occasions of colleagues or for memorials of a family member or friend. An acknowledgement letter will be sent to the recipient.
- Contributions are tax deductible. For tax purposes, the acknowledgement letter can be used for verification. You may also contribute to MNAF by checking it off on your membership renewal form.
For more information, contact MNAF, 345 Randolph Ave, Suite 200, St. Paul, MN 55102; (651) 414-2822, 1-800-536-4662, ext. 122 or via email.