Grant Application Quarterly Deadline Dates:
January 1, April 1, June 1, October 1
Katherine Densford Dreves Research Grant - up to $10,000
MNAF Research Grant - up to $5,000
Qualifications: MNA member; Masters degree or enrolled in masters program; completion within 2 years of funding date; periodic reports on research progress and budget.
Clinical Practice Project in Memory of Linda Knauff – up to $2,000
Qualifications: Principal investigator must be a Minnesota Nurses Association (MNA) or Minnesota Student Nurses Association (MSNA) member and be engaged in direct patient care, completion within 2 years of funding date, periodic reports on project progress and budget.
Completed scholarship applications must be received in the MNA office by June 1st of each year (or the following Monday if June 1 falls on a weekend).
MNA Member Scholarship Criteria
MNAF Scholarship Application (MNA members only)
Criteria for all scholarships:
- Must be a member of Minnesota Nurses Association (MNA).
- Must be a Minnesota Resident or covered by MNA contract.
- GPA must be 3.0 or higher.
- Must be enrolled in or accepted to a nursing program that is accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Additional criteria for specific scholarship listed below.
|Baccalaureate||MNAF Baccalaureate ($2000)|
|Baccalaureate or Masters or Higher|
Cynthia Hunt-Lines ($5000)
Sarah Colvin Social Justice ($2000)
|Masters or Higher||MNAF Graduate ($2000)|
Janky Foundation ($3000)
Rose Dhein ($3000)
Must document evidence of interest in teaching nursing
|*Scholarship funding is limited to two (2) scholarships for baccalaureate education and two (2) scholarships for graduate education.|
MNA Legacy Scholarship Criteria
- Must be a child of a MNA member in good standing
- Must have completed one (1) semester
- Open to all majors and degrees
- College GPA must be 2.5 or higher
- Must be enrolled in at least half-time in an undergraduate program
MNA Legacy Scholarship Funding
- Five (5) recipients will be selected for $2000 scholarships
- Applicant can apply yearly, however can only receive scholarship once